In today’s ever-tightening compliance and regulatory atmosphere, many homeowners and facility managers are, understandably, unable to adequately identify their specific environmental regulatory exposure. APECCO employs a talented team of certified, OSHA-trained service experts that help our customers find effective, efficient and legally compliant solutions to these environmental issues.
From a homeowner with a small fuel oil tank to a Fortune 500 Company with multiple campuses, APECCO has the ability to meet the needs of any environmental project by providing structure-specific management and compliance services. These solutions come in the form of a multitude of monitoring, disposing, excavating, remediation, and removal services for pumps, underground and above-ground storage tanks, compressed natural gas containers, oil/water separators and other related equipment.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Tank removal oversight and closure reports
- Tank installation and inspection
- Spill remediation (24/7 emergency services)
- Phase I, II, and III investigation and remedial design
- Soil and groundwater remediation, including vacuum services
- Waste disposal services, including contaminated soil excavation and disposal
- Health and safety support services (OSHA-trained personnel)
- Well sampling and reporting
- Regulatory procedure consultation, including expert witness and legal support services
- Environmental compliance audits, documentation and scheduled monitoring
- Portable de-watering treatment services
Emergency services, including spill response and environmental assessments, are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 845.778.5110.